2019 Birmingham HRMarketplace Opportunities
Spend the day with HR decision makers who care about employment law. Grow your company’s brand, reinforce client relations and make new contacts.
The SHRM Membership in Birmingham
The Birmingham Society for Human Resource Management is the largest SHRM affiliated chapter in Alabama. The leadership roles of the membership are represented by the chart above.
Show your company’s dedication to the HR workforce by becoming a Birmingham SHRM (BSHRM) Annual Partner. This partnership will secure your organization’s comprehensive branding and engagement opportunities among the 500+ membership for the 2019 calendar year.
BSHRM Annual Partnership includes:
- Company recognition from the podium
- Booth Package at all 2019 BSHRM luncheons, networking & special events
- Brand included in all promotional media such as landing pages, registration pages, flyers, etc.
- Brand integrated into the BSHRM newsletter email campaigns to membership
April 10th - Birmingham Marriott
The Largest Birmingham SHRM Event of the Year!
Spend the day with HR decision makers who care about employment law. Grow your company’s brand, reinforce client relations and make new contacts with 150+ Human Resource Professionals.
March 13th at The Club, Birmingham
Join us with moderator Victor Brown from the Birmingham Business Alliance as we hear from panelist about finding the untapped talent pool. Panelist include:
- Kerri Pruitt (The Dannon Project)
- Delphine Carter (Boulo Solutions)
- Paulette Risher (Still Serving Veterans)
July 10 at The Club, Birmingham, 8am - 1pm
Join us with guest speakers:
- Dr. Thomas Spain (Direct Primary Care)
- Pat Burris (Social Security)
- Jack Galdo (AL Alzheimer’s Assoc.)